Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 06/03 - 06/09

2 weeks 5 hours ago - 1 week 4 days ago #153 by admin
:dj: Update Report for June 3rd, 2018 to June 9th, 2018

Monday June 4th
  • CinemaBlend has been launched in our Entertainment & Theatre News area
Tuesday June 5th
  • Our mod software has been updated
  • Radio stations in Bulgaria are now being added to the links directory
  • The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame logo has been added to the links directory along with updated social networking links
  • Broadcaster logos are now being added to the links directory
  • This will take a couple of days to complete. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thursday June 7th
  • All broadcaster logos except 1 have now been added to the links directory.
  • All logos were double checked, re-encoded, & updated if necessary.
  • Several broadcasting companies now have their facebook & twitter social networking links added on to their listings.
  • The number of listings per page in the links directory has been updated from 15 to 10.
  • This should make the pages load a tad faster & easier on mobile devices. I do apologize if this causes an inconvenience for anyone. Please use the contact form to send me your thoughts and suggestions on this change if feel like this change made things worse.
  • Music festivals have been added to the links directory.
  • If there is a festival you'd like to see added to the links directory let us know. Send us a message using our contact form and send it to "Links Directory".
Friday June 8th
  • EDC's logo was added to the links directory as well as to the Billboard Music Chart Genre Dance page.

This week's extra:

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.