Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 04/08 - 04/14

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 6 days ago #141 by admin
:dj: Update Report for March 4th, 2018 to March 17th, 2018

Wednesday April 11th
  • Major Upgrade to our community forums software
  • Finished configuring our links directory
Thursday April 12th
  • Upgraded our framework
  • Continuing to make adjustments to the community forums
Friday April 13th
  • Upgraded our lightbox software
  • Updated our facebook & twitter urls
  • Fixed our Youtube url
  • *New - Added our Myspace url
Saturday April 14th
  • URL changes in the mobile menu were affecting the desktop version of the network
  • Friends have been added to everyone's profile
  • Fixed the toolbar links
  • HOB Myrtle Beach has been updated
  • Turned on our frontpage news feed.
  • If you experience any issues with our various sources please let our webmaster know using our contact form.

I have been working on the House Of Blues pages this week updating them to be more compatible with html5 as time & energy have allowed. New Orleans, Orlando, & San Diego are the 3 remaining locations that need to be updated. Hopefully I'll get them finished this weekend.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, several of our broadway pages, & even a couple of our radio show pages will not be available for our mobile users when the network re-launches. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we will be working on getting them launched as quickly as possible after the re-launch.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.