Welcome Back, Welcome Home!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you enjoy our new look & feel. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message. If you find any piratesgoldentertainment.co.cc addresses please use our contact form to let our webmaster know immediately. Thanks for all of your help!

Update Report for 03/04 - 03/17

1 month 5 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #140 by admin
:dj: Update Report for March 4th, 2018 to March 17th, 2018

I have been sick most of this month so I wasn't able to get as much work done as I had hoped which is why this update report covers 2 weeks instead of our usual 1 week time frame.

Sunday March 4th
  • TheaterMania page has been started.
  • London Theatre page is finished with a totally brand new look.
Monday March 5th
  • Official London Theatre has been renamed to London Theatre in the menus.
Wednesday March 14th
  • The Chicago Theatre page is finally finished.
  • TheaterMania page is finally finished.
  • The Telegraph UK Newspage page from the previous PGE site has been converted into a multi-branded UK newspaper page importing content from both The Guardian & The Telegraph.
  • Playbill page is finally finished
Thursday March 15th
  • Fandango Family Entertainment page is finished.
Friday March 16th
  • Fandango Horror, Indie Cinema, & Romance Movie pages are finished.
  • RollingStone Movie News & Reviews page is finished.
  • Cinemark's Corporate News Releases are now available on the Movie Theaters page.

*Undated Update - All Access Music Group pages are finished.

This week's extra:
Official London Theatre shut down their rss feed so we were unable to important their content onto their page. In order to try and make up for this lost content we implemented an iframe directed to their "London Theatre Buzz" page. I promise that I will shoot them an email towards the fall in hopes that we can replace the iframe window with a more suitable content feed.

Our entertainment news page, several of our broadway pages, & even a couple of our radio show pages will not be available for our mobile users when the network re-launches. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we will be working on getting them launched as quickly as possible after the re-launch.

If you don't like garlic, go home!
If you've got it, Flaunt it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.