Welcome!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you are enjoying your visit. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message.

Update Report for 04/22 - 04/28

6 months 1 day ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #144 by admin
Update Report for 04/22 - 04/28 was created by admin
:dj:Update Report for April 22nd, 2018 to April 28th, 2018

Sunday April 22nd
  • Updated our 404 logo. I have 2 different logos that I decided to use for this page. So depending on what country you are in, you might see a different logo than someone else.
  • Just a hint: If you are in Australia or Canada you'll see our movie logo. If you are in the U.K. or U.S. you'll see our music logo.
  • I have toned our down our white background on the frontpage and on the header. In addition I changed the background color to this new color as well so the entire network is one color when viewing articles.
  • <-- I have changed our forum module.
  • I do not know how to get the grey color back so I apologize for this inconvenience. Please let me know what you think about the new layout.
Monday April 23rd
  • Updated our platform.
  • Upgraded PHP 5.6.x to 7.0.x on the server
  • Updated our community forum software
  • Updated the lightbox software
  • Upgraded our frontpage news feed software
  • Upgraded the links directory software
  • Upgraded the profile & groups software
  • Upgraded the blogging software
Tuesday April 24th
  • Uninstalled & Re-Installed our framework
Thursday April 26th
  • Turned the cboxOverlay CSS load back on for our feed mods
Friday April 27th
  • Updated our mod software
  • Bug Fix - All radio shows now direct to the appropriate version depending on your device.
  • Menu adjusts made for the radio business news area. These changes were made in the database.
  • Mobile version footer shortened with a redesign layout
Saturday April 28th
  • Finally finished configuring the Radio & Business News pages
  • Radio Online is now up & running
  • Made some database changes to a couple of the radio shows
  • The Daly Download is now LIVE!
  • Check it out and let me know what you think :)
  • Fixed the disappearing menu issue if you were in the Australian, Canadian, or U.S. network.
  • If this is not working for you, please clear your cache & try again. If it's still not working, please use the contact form and let our webmaster know about it. Thanks.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.