Welcome!

I'm so glad that you are here. I hope you are enjoying your visit. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact a pirate or use the contact form to send our webmaster a message.

Update Report for 04/15 - 04/21

6 months 6 days ago - 6 months 7 hours ago #143 by admin
Update Report for 04/15 - 04/21 was created by admin
:dj:Update Report for April 15th, 2018 to April 21st, 2018

Sunday April 15th
  • Temporarily halted & removed CNN Entertainment from posting on the frontpage news feed
  • Added ABC News Entertainment to the frontpage news feed
  • Added Variety to the frontpage news feed
Monday April 16th
  • RadioINSIGHT is Back!!!
  • *Bugfix - A menu item called Dashboard that was in the My PGE dropdown menu has been removed
  • News Orleans, Orlando, & San Diego House Of Blues location pages have been updated for those on a desktop or laptop.
  • Mobile versions coming soon
Tuesday April 17th
  • Upgraded our frontpage news feed software
Wednesday April 18th
  • Relaunched Radio Syndication Talk
  • The Broadway World page is now available on mobile screens
  • Chicago Theatre portal page is now available on mobile screens
  • Belmont Theatre District logo has been added to the Chicago Theatre portal page *Desktop/Laptops only
  • TheaterMania's rss feed has been removed & replaced with an update message
  • London Theatre is now available for mobile screens
  • I have tweaked the news feed layout on Playbill for our mobile users.
  • Let me know if this is better or worse for you by using our contact form.
Friday April 20th
  • I have turned our Javascript Compression back on. Hopefully the network will load a little faster for you now.
  • Please let me know immediately if you have any issues.
Saturday April 21th
  • The Canadian, UK, & US menus have been evaluated and fixed where necessary. You should no longer get any 404 errors.
  • When I updated the playbill page for our mobile users, I messed up the Playbill news feed for our desktop users. I apologize for this. This has now been fixed
  • Changed some software & caching options.

After changing our caching & optimizations options our page speed score went up from 69/70 to 77/78 on cutestat.com & clearwebstats.com respectively.
We are going down for scheduled some major software upgrade maintenance for Monday at 3PM CST. As a result, the entire network will go down for approximately 2 to 3 hours.

This week's extra:
Our entertainment news page, & a couple of our radio show pages are not available for our mobile users at this time. I apologize for this inconvenience, and rest assured that we are working on getting them launched as quickly as possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.